Responsible for promoting and monitoring internal social media platform – Workvivo:
- Leverage Nike key moments to co-design curated online activities for store employees;
- Collaborate with communication manager and global communication partners in the implementation of campaigns to drive KPI performances;
- Collect online data from various metrics and draft weekly reports to provide insights;
- Identify potential issues and coordinate with global tech team to enhance user experience.
Support employee sessions and communications:
- Assist in translation and dissemination of messages through multiple communication channels;
- Be part of the planning and execution process of internal sessions, works with vendors and function teams consistently to facilitate onsite tasks;
- In charge of administration process like product order, contract payment, team travelling, etc.
- Current undergraduate or post graduate students major in English, journalism, communications, business management or other related field;
- Fluent in English is a must;
- Excellent writing and translation skills with localized social media mindset;
- Capability on graphic design or video script/editing/production would be a plus;
- Highly proactive and energetic Gen Z with digital media savvy and be able to work under pressure;
- Strong execution ability to tackle problems in a decent and independent manner;
- Work for at least 6 months, 3-5 working days per week.
- Working salary: 200 RMB per day;
- Considerable employee discounts on Nike, Jordan and Converse products;
- Free access to gym playground, various workout facilities and training classes;
- Free shuttle bus with 11 routes.
Li Na Building, No.99, Jiangwancheng Road, Shanghai