职位诱惑2 years contractor position
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an Allocator (Contractor) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
· The Allocator is responsible for the executional aspects of the planning. Managing ordering and inventory on a store and cluster level. They act as the main contact to Stores. Taking care of replenishment and ensuring the product flows in and out of stores according to the plan. They also secure the healthy inventory status across dealers.
· Responsible for weekly sales tracking report and deep dive insights to optimize sales opportunity and minimize potential sales loss.
· Responsible for Bi-Weekly replenishment for all IR doors and managing the entire ordering process for all products and materials.
· Propose IR seasonally initial order at store & SKU level to ensure sufficient store display, as well as sales target achievement.
· Monitor inventory at store and cluster level and manage the return process at end of season, ensuring all KPIs are met and alerting sales team to take action as required.
· Support quarterly review meeting with dealers, analyze & present sales, inventory, ST% and drive discussion for action plan.
· Support IR Sell-In tracking data preparation and other IR related events such as retailer day and Internal New Collection Preview.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
· 2 years’ experience in similar role.
· Local language essential + any other language a plus + English preferred.
· Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and utilize financial measurements.
· Ability to learn new technical applications and tools quickly.
· Demonstrate ability to build and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams.
· Strong understanding of Merchandising and Product.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Data protection Consent Statement: