职位诱惑2 years contractor position
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an Allocator (Contractor) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
· The Allocator is responsible for the executional aspects of the planning. Managing ordering and inventory on a store and cluster level. They act as the main contact to Stores. Taking care of replenishment and ensuring the product flows in and out of stores according to the plan. They also secure the correct inventory balance across the Market.
· Responsible for running replenishment for all SR doors and managing the entire ordering process for all products and materials.
· Where Outlet Channel is present the Allocator supports the planning team in ensuring balanced inventory and assortment is maintained.
· Supporting cluster planning teams to fully execute their plans and achieve inventory and sales targets.
· Main point of contact to SR doors in cluster.
· Responsible to monitor inventory at store and cluster level and to manage the transfer process at end of season. Ensuring all KPIs are met and alerting planning teams and taking action as required.
· Regular reporting support, both China Mainland & HTM
· Act as system experts, and generalist to support cluster team with ad-hoc tasks, analysis.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
· 2 years’ experience in similar role.
· Local language essential + any other language a plus + English preferred.
· Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and utilize financial measurements.
· Ability to learn new technical applications and tools quickly.
· Demonstrate ability to build and maintain productive and cohesive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams.
· Strong understanding of Merchandising and Product.
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Data protection Consent Statement: