Roles & Responsibilities:
For this junior Sales Support role, the primary responsibility is to collect business data from sales and operation team, do business analysis and related report to support business growth. The detailed responsibilities are:
- Provide daily support to sales team in a wide range of administrative work such as contract filing & renewal, new sales on boarding, meeting and training arrangement etc.
- Document and maintain sales policies, processes and procedures to reflect the latest requirements; coordinate and facilitate documentation updating discussion toward alignment; keep record of required approval
- Act as documentation center by documenting and maintaining other sales required information and documentation in company server and provide visibility to the team members with good sense of information security
- Provide reporting and insights based on sales data analysis in relevance to business trends, performance gaps, sales target allocation and client segmentation, etc.
- Develop and enhance management dashboards, reports and scorecards by closely working with stakeholders and other functional teams
- Bachelor and master students to graduate in July 2021; students with overseas education background will be considered as well
- Logistics relevant degree preferred
- Good command of oral and written English
- Proven data analytical skill with sophistication in Excel
- Knowledge of SQL/BI or other database tools preferred
- Sound problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
abilities in Learn & Be Curious, Earn Trust and Ownership