The role is responsible for supporting commercial HRBP to design & execute the employees’ engagement plan to enhance the team commitment and engagement, coordinate the cross departments to drive marketing functional capability building agenda.
· Support on marketing capability building programs;
· Always-on ideation on team engagement activity design;
· Involve in marketing team campus related program & play a contact window role with undergraduates;
· Involve in the design & preparation of business monthly meeting & townhall;
· Support on departments’ report analysis to identify the employees’ needs and tailor-make the action plan;
· Update organization chart regularly;
· Other HR ad hoc project tasks as required.
Hiring Period: >= 6 months.
· Grade 3 undergraduate or Grade 1 postgraduate, HR/English/Management related major or HR related intern experience preferred;
· Good project management capability, student union experience is a nice-to- have;
· Proactive attitude, high learning agility, creative thinking & detail-oriented;
· Proficient in MS office particularly PPT, Word & Excel, good PS skill is preferred;
· Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese & English is a must;
· Can work 3-4 days per week.