1. Work closely with East Territory Marketplace Planning & Mapping team
2. Analyze heavy data sets and update city maps to produce insights that will drive our future retail growth
3. Communicate and story-tell relevant data and trends that drives business forward
1. Top university students, student major in Marketing, Mathematics or Statistics is preferred. Student in Grade Three is preferred.
2. Good at using office software, especially Excel and PPT.
3. Good English user, no barrier to communicate in English.
4. Familiar with data process, have Marketing working experience is preferred.
5. Strong ability to adapt, easy to accept fresh things, have strong teamwork spirit.
6. Employment Duration: at least 6 months, at least 3 days/ week,
Yangpu, Shanghai (Nike GCHQ)