1.Effectively and proactively support operation executives.
2.Manage complex calendaring and scheduling.
3. Coordinate operations schedules and make necessary arrangements for meetings and conference calls.
4.Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action/attention required is addressed.
5.Coordinate large events (including organization wide all hands, off-sites and morale events).
6.Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements, both domestic and international.
7.Create, edit and proof documents and PowerPoint presentations.
8.Handle expense reimbursement.
9.Maintain various reports like weekly/monthly operation reports.
1) Bachelor degree or above;
2) At least 2 years experience in a similar role. excellent fresh graduates can be also considered.
3) Good communication and team work
4) Proficiency in computer operation5) Fluent Mandarin and English in writing, speaking and listening