1. Support team on digital marketing daily tasks, e.g. website content correction, ppn content mangement, video channels content organization.
2. Support team on Porsche social accounts daily operation, monitor key competitors' daily social content, and update team regarding valuable campaigns for deep investigation.
3. Support to analyze Porsche digital marketing performance, help with data collection and analysis based on report requirement.
4. Others: contract, financial tasks, meeting arrangement, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing related or other major.
2. Language proficiency in both Chinese and English.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Good command of Microsoft Office.
5. At least 4 days a week, 6-month working period is better.
6. marketing and auto industry working experience preferred.
3/F, Tower B, Building 11, Lujiazui Software Park,
1215-1217 Dongfang Road, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
2,500 RMB/month before tax (Bachelor)
3,000 RMB/month before tax (Master)
Expected on-board date: