DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
The Consulting Management Trainee Program ensures you will have the opportunity to learn and experience the work of the different departments of a brand consultancy agency. We offer the opportunity to express your skills and discover the multi-dimensional organization of Labbrand covering market research, brand strategy, creative brand identity development (naming and design), digital innovation but as well as business development and account management.
You will be exposed to highly strategic projects and high-profile client brands, surrounded by passionate and smart Labbrandians who are contributing to the rapid development of Labbrand.
Assist the account managers in:
- Preparing project planning and timelines through the internal coordination and communication with different consulting teams.
- Preparing proposals and quotations for existing accounts with new opportunities
- Assisting the implementing and monitoring of the usage of our project management software (including helping PMs in using the software, reporting back issues and providing suggestions for improvements)
- Synthesize past projects into compelling case studies to support our business development efforts
Assist the consulting teams in:
- Contribute and support the report-making process
- Attend client meetings to observe and take notes
- Support in the organization and the running of workshops (strategy alignment workshops, innovation workshops, etc)
- 3 months internship (longer is also more preferred)
- Students major in Communication, Advertising, Marketing, International Business, etc will be preferred.
- Looking to be best prepared for entering the work place market
- Keen to work in a service-providing industry
- Understanding and passion for branding as well as for the Chinese market and culture
- Excellent English and Chinese writing skills with good communication skills
- Capability to think in an abstract and logical way, with excellent analytical skills
- Sense of accountability and attention to details
- Enthusiastic and eager to work in a highly collaborative way within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team environment