of the Position:
Labbrand is looking for a bright and responsible Corporate Branding Intern, based in our Shanghai headquarters. You will assist to develop and strengthen our own brand to be more powerful and successful. You will assist to keep track of our brand images, explore branding activities to promote our brand, share our knowledge and insight on different platform online and offline, and help maintain public relationship with correspondents, media and related associations.
- Assist the research, writing and editing of articles including company blog, reports and publications.
- Maintain public relations, correspondence, media enquiries and special events.
- Conduct new communication activities in particular new formats and media.
- Assist to monitor corporate brand image and marketing activities, online and offline to maximize the quality and quantity of incoming requests.
Note: this responsibilities list is non-exhaustive.
- Result and customer oriented
- Good sense of accountability and responsibility with integrity and trust
- Ability to progress autonomously and strong learning ability
- Collaborative sense
- Cross cultural sensitivity with proficiency in English and Chinese
Corporate Branding specific
- Undergraduate students, major in public relations, marketing management, or related field is a plus
- Quality acumen with an attention to details
- Brand thinking and capacity for abstraction