Company: Kantar Media CIC
Department: Research & Consulting
You will be responsible for:
• Data processing: Comb mega data equity from social media, e-commerce and other digital substances.
• Project: Support qualitative and quantitative projects with ensured quality.
• Pre-study research: Help to orchestrate background research, i.e., competitor case study, analysis of digital prospects.
We hope you are:
• Undergraduates, preferably majored in Marketing/ Media/ Communications
• Basic understanding of social media/e-commerce /mobile landscape in China
• Experience/Knowledge in following industries would be preferred: FMCG, advertising, finance, economics and statistics; relevance in other industries is also welcome. Basic knowledge in marketing and research methodology is preferred.
• Good verbal and written English
• Hands-on skills of Office Excel & PPT
• 3-5 working days/week,3 months and longer
• On board ASAP