• Experience in programming in one of the industry's leading programming language (python, C++, C#, Java, etc)
• Understanding of the design and development of high-performance parallel Data Architecture systems
• Experience in data structure and algorithms
• Identify use cases and create test cases to validate software design via manual and automated tests
• Use cutting edge technology to create test frameworks and automate key business workflows
• Analyze quality assurance processes to identify optimizations
• Create defect reports and feature enhancement requests, and track issues to resolution
• Develop software best practices like test-driven development (TDD), behavioral-driven development (BDD), and continuous integration / deployment
• Experience with Apache Spark is a plus
• Experience with Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and Data Analytics is a plus
• Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
• Work effectively with cross-functional, distributed teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, prioritize work, establish deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress of team members.
• Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.