EF Kids & Teens Marketing Analytics is looking for a talented individual to take on a learning-intensive internship. You will be working with a high-performing team responsible for the entire chain of data in digital marketing, including data engineering and measurement, ETL processing, quality assurance, analysis, and reporting.
Working with the team, you will be responsible for digital platform analysis. This entails using Google Analytics to help optimize web platforms, examine the results of A/B tests, and evaluate dynamic features.
Key Learning Objectives
· Hands on experience in analytics, working directly under the director of marketing analytics, who is also an adjunct professor of mathematics.
· Hand on experience working with client-side data requests.
· Experience working in an international environment with a diverse team.
· An opportunity to achieve a Google Analytics certification.
3rd or 4th year undergraduate student in one of the following disciplines:
· Computer Science
· Data Science
· Information Technology
· Management Information Systems
· Analytics/Predictive Analytics
· Computer Engineering
· Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
· Statistics/Applied Statistics
Excellent Communication in English (Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing) and fluency in one of the following languages:
· Chinese (Mandarin)
Intermediate competency in at least one of the following programming languages:
Other programming language experience is a plus.