This is a full-time position.
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialized industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up more than 500,000 interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, hundreds of hedge funds (including five of the largest firms), and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint’s nine offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Where else can you begin your career with the opportunity to spend each day talking to some of the brightest professional minds – doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more – and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time?
The Research Analyst will be assigned to service team that best suits your strengths and interests. Assistance can be in the form of current client requests, geographically-focused recruiting projects with fluent language skills or for custom recruiting projects if a service team needs additional resource capacity to deliver new Advisors for our clients’ projects.
• Research, identify, and recruit appropriate Industry Experts for customized client requests in the sector space
• Qualify by screening and creating bio profiles of prospective industry experts for client review
• Build and maintain relationships with Industry Experts in our Network of Advisors
• Arrange phone consultations and meetings between Network Advisors and clients
• Identify market trends (sectors covered- Technology, Hi-Tech, Media &Telecom; Energy & Industrials, Business Services; Consumer Goods & Services)
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels, and sell the Network
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
• Proficient in the use of the internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and high organizational skills required
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
• Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment