This role is for a junior software engineer with C++ or C# technical skills and good English speaking skills. It involves development and support of a component that is part of a large product. There is much communication internally and externally with engineering plants in Australia and India. The product is a Unisys owned product that provides model driven development and code generation to a variety of platforms. Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server is a great advantage.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Development and support of a component that is implemented in C++/C#.
- Work with other engineers for the component under the lead of the technical leader in Shanghai.
Skills and experience include:
- Major in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Good English skills especially oral English.
- Open minded, likes to interact with people and works well with others.
- Understanding of the SDLC.
- A quick learner and team player.
- C++ or C# programming skills.
- Must have a good understanding of OO design.
- Familiar with Visual Studio, .Net framework and SQL Server.
- Experience in Visual Studio SDK development is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Is self motivated and looking for a challenge.