- Support PD to make snack prototypes for innovation;
- Prepare samples for sensory test like DDT, CLT and so on;
- Be responsible for equipment operation & maintenance in the lab;
- Conduct and coordinate stability studies on new products;
- Manage the order, storage and expiration of ingredients & materials.
Key skills/ Critical experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Food Science & Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
- Basic skills for English and Microsoft Office.
- Experience on equipment operation and maintenance.
Besides, the intern has to work in the office, lab and pilot plant, depending on our projects process.
At least 3 working days per week must meet.