- Assist the ad-hoc project and analysis for E-commerce team to identify business growth opportunity by using data systems and database provided by Alibaba, JD and third-party company. This includes data extraction, data processing, data analysis and reporting.
- Assist the monthly market share report and other daily data request from E-commerce team and cross function teams.
- Assist to build and maintain a KPI tracking database for each brand and product line in each channel. (exposure, click, traffic, conversion, purchase, repeat, shopper #, shopper profile etc.)
- Support on other routine work for EC Insights.
- Major in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science is preferred.
- Familiar with Excel (eg. vlookup, pivot table) and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented and sensitive to data.
- Strong interest in e-commerce and data analysis.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English.
- Internship experience in other FMCG company is preferred.
- Can work at least 3 days per week and last for 6 months